We're always looking for dedicated people who can deliver exceptional service to our valued customers. Talented people who are motivated, thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial business environment. People who want to be part of a Great Place to Work! More people like you!
Our Great Place to Work Culture
- Unique programs which focus on communication and involvement for all employees regardless of position!
- Pay-for-Performance! All employees have unlimited compensation potential, including incentives and bonus opportunities!
- Flexible, comprehensive benefit and retirement plans to meet the needs of you and your family!
- Progressive workplace policies and programs which combine the best practices of top-performing and "100 Best" companies across the country!
- Unlimited promotional, training and development opportunities!
- A fun, exciting environment which recognizes and rewards top performers and celebrates individual and team success!
- Focus on giving back to the communities we serve, including:
- Title sponsor of the Annual Navy and Army Balls
- Title Sponsor of the Annual Indian Rocks Beach Oktoberfest
- Official bank partner for The Easter Bunny Foundation
- Corporate membership with Variety - The Children's Charity of Florida
- Contributor to the Florida Hospital Foundation's Annual Celebrity Stroll
- Contributor to the Annual "A Night Under the Stars" Event held by the First Tee of St. Petersburg
Quarterly Senior Officers Meeting Award Winners
Annual Bring Your Kids to Work Day Holiday Party
Fun at a Tampa Bay Rays Game Pacesetters Club Cookout
Navy Ball Business to Business Networking Event
Indian Rocks Beach Oktoberfest
HomeBanc Benefits Philosophy
HomeBanc wants to provide employees and their family with access to benefit programs that will assist with healthcare expenses and to help prepare for financial security. Reflective of our commitment to employees and their families, our benefit programs include:
- A variety of cost effective and competitive healthcare, paid time off, financial growth and retirement financing, educational assistance and death and disability programs.
- Most benefits paid in full or at generous percentage by Company.
- Outstanding 401(k) program with generous 4% match and no vesting.
- Flexible work schedules
- Choice of two Medical Plans or Cash Opt-out
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Insurance or Cash Opt-out
- Vision Coverage
- Reimbursement Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Group Life and AD&D
- Optional Employee, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plans (401k and Roth) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Gap Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Personal Days and Company Paid Holidays
- Free Checking and Savings Accounts
- Mortgage Discount Program
For a list of our current career opportunities, please click here.
For additional information about current openings, please contact us at:
Attention: Human Resources
101 E. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 4100
Tampa, Florida 33602