The Pacesetters Club 2014
Trip to Biloxi, Mississippi
Who says banking can't be fun? In addition to HomeBanc providing exceptional banking services to each of its customers, The Pacesetters Club is a social and networking club for those over the age of 50. The Pacesetters Club gives you the chance to experience the leisure of group travel, the knowledge of educational programs and the pleasure of additional group activities. At HomeBanc, we're helping the young-at-heart enjoy life's benefits.
Customers over the age of 50 can become a Pacesetters Club Member with a $5,000 minimum checking, savings or money market account balance. Members will enjoy all of the benefits of the club, including:
- Domestic and international travel
- Cooking classes
- Day trips
- Enrichment programs
- Tours of local attractions
- Game nights
- Lunch and Learn seminars
- Wine tastings and more . . .
Banking and Other Services
- Personal Banker assigned to every Member
- Pacesetters Show and Save Discount Program
- Pharmacy, hearing and vision savings through SavingsonRX.com
- Free Internet Banking including Bill Pay
- Free Notary Service
- Complimentary savings consultation
- Discount on safe deposit box (where available)
- Switch kits include everything for a smooth transition to HomeBanc. Open your checking account, establish direct deposit, and change automatic payments using our Switch Kits today!
- Annual Mortgage checkup
- Monthly newsletters mailed to each Pacesetters Club member, featuring upcoming events, trips, classes, etc.
The Pacesetters Club Checking Account
Maintain Social Security, pension and/or employer direct deposit with HomeBanc and receive the following benefits:
- Your Personal Banker will transition your direct deposit and automated payments
- Your Personal Banker will educate you on HomeBanc's Online Banking with Bill Pay - including adding monthly payments, setting account alerts, making monthly transfers, and much more!
- Free HomeBanc "Pacesetters Club" checks
- No minimum or average daily balance requirements
- Tiered, competitive interest rates on Pacesetters Club Checking balances
- Competitive rates on HomeBanc's Passbook Savings, IRAs, Money Market and Certificates of Deposit
The Pacesetters Club Show and Save Discount Program
Simply show your HomeBanc Pacesetters membership card at participating merchants and retailers and save. For more information and a list of participating merchants and retailers, contact your Personal Banker.
"I invite you to join The Pacesetters Club, where we have fun and exciting events and adventures every month." - Joannie Vincent, Senior Vice President, Pacesetters Product Manager
". . . HomeBanc is fun and The Pacesetters Club is inviting and easy to join."
Ann, Lake Mary
". . . I wait for The Pacesetters Club newsletter every month to see what fun is planned."
". . . I have never banked with friendlier, personal bankers! They really love their jobs."
". . . The cruises are awesome."
". . . all this from a bank . . . refreshing."
To become a member of The Pacesetters Club or to get more information, please contact Joannie Vincent at: firstname.lastname@example.org (*) or (321) 832-1352, or a Personal Banker at any of our retail branches.
(*) Using the Internet to contact HomeBanc N.A. assumes certain risks to information privacy. These risks are inherent to the Internet and are beyond the control of HomeBanc N.A. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you refrain from including any sensitive, confidential or non-public information in such communications.